We like to tell the CABVI story.
A member of our staff will come to your organization, home, or community venue, free of charge, and explain how the vision rehabilitation process works. We demonstrate how our agency can help you with the challenges you maybe facing due to vision loss.
Sight Shoppe on the Move
As part of CABVI’s public education effort, we provide products that become useful tools on the journey to maintaining your independence. With Sight Shoppe on the Move, a member of our highly skilled, professional staff will demonstrate the use of technologically advanced adaptive equipment.
There are many useful tools available for purchase, some of which include:
- Liquid level identifiers that can help determine when your glass is full
- Wooden toaster tongs, which help you get hot items out of the toaster
- Talking watches with large print faces
- Large print bingo cards and playing cards for your recreational needs
- Needle threaders, that, well, help you thread a needle!
For more information please call Michael Marrone at (315) 797-2233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.