Occupational therapists work with both children and adults to identify problem areas, such as fine motor skills, that prevent them from participating in everyday activities.
What Makes CABVI’s OT Services Different?
- State-of-the-art equipment for treatment
- Can assist in a child’s transition into adult life
- Works under the supervision of an optometrist
- Provides services in a school, at home, or outpatient setting
- Works as a member of a comprehensive vision team
- Greater efficiency and accuracy for diagnosing eye-related disorders
- Creates individualized treatment plans based on severity of diagnosed conditions
What Devices Do We Use?
Sanet Vision Integrator
- 50″ HD touch screen
- Designed to improve visual abilities for a wide range of patients
- Enhances several visual skills that are related to every day function
- Very effective for vision enhancement with athletes
- Cutting-edge eye tracking software
- Designed to detect user gaze and fixation
- 13 games to make therapy fun and engaging
- Remediates visual information processing problems
Optics Trainer Eye Tracking