CABVI is seeking a Full-time Human Resources Clerk to Support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Assist in the recruitment process; mail applicant notifications, record and maintain applicant database, process pre-employment background checks, complete reference checks, schedule interviews.
- Assist with preparing new hire and termination packets. Follow up on missing paperwork, as needed. Create new employee folder.
- Maintains employee folders to include regular filing duties. Treat all information in a confidential manner.
- Provide support and relief to receptionist.
- Provides reports to management and other administrative staff as necessary.
- Responsible for completion of salary and benefit inquiries from Social Security, Department of Labor in a timely manner.
- Prepare correspondence as necessary.
- Assist with the annual employee orientation program.
- Assists management with projects, adapts to change and completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Must be skillful in presenting information and responding to questions from a wide variety of constituencies. Must have excellent listening skills and the ability to clearly articulate. Must effectively interact with all staff and management.
Must have outstanding computer skills and ability to interpret a wide variety of reports and spreadsheets.
Frequently required to speak and hear. Regularly required to stand and walk. May sit for long periods of time. Will require typing on a computer keyboard. May require lifting up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the key job elements.
In house position with minimum to no travel. Noise level is moderate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree in related or combination of education and experience. Minimum of two years’ experience in human
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates please send completed resumes and applications to:
507 Kent Street
Utica, NY 13501
Attention: Julie Byrne