CABVI is seeking a Call Center Shift Supervisor to oversee call center operations with and without supervision of Call Center Manager. During periods of high call volume, provide outstanding customer service and become proficient in handling inbound & outbound calls for assigned account/contract. Complete verification, data entry, maintain customer database, research and resolve customer problems.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
• Effectively and efficiently communicate to Customer Service Representatives.
• Use call monitoring equipment to complete evaluations of Customer Service Representatives.
• Coach and train individual Customer Service Representatives with confidence and knowledge of DOT processes and regulations.
• Has an extensive knowledge of DOT process and regulation.
• Deescalate unsatisfied carriers either on the phone or through email.
• Resolves internal conflicts between employees if manager is unavailable.
• Manage and respond to contract traffic (telephone calls, emails, faxes, etc.) using customer-oriented etiquette.
• Identify, assess, and resolve carrier issues and concerns, assuring that contract service levels and objectives are met.
• Greet carriers, establish rapport, and project professional tone within established service standards.
• Maintains strict confidentiality of sensitive information as it pertains to their job at CABVI.
• Educate and assist carriers through the DOT process and regulations.
• Utilize prescribed software to document, process and/or track all customer data and follow-up accurately.
• Contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the department and the agency by performing all other duties as assigned.
• Adapts to change and completes other duties as assigned by manager.
• Consistently achieves annual performance objectives.
• Complete other duties as assigned, such as carrier call backs, reporting, basic payroll tracking, etc.
Ability to clearly communicate concepts, processes and methods to a variety of audiences. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, carriers and the general public.
Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite and Internet navigation. Must have excellent data entry and keyboarding skills. Ability to gather, verify and conduct comparisons of carrier information.
Regularly required to speak and listen through a telephone/computer headset. The employee frequently is required to use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects or keyboard, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to type or input information into a computer via keyboard. The employee is occasionally required stand, walk, and sit. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In house position with occasional travel, as needed. Occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. Noise level is moderate to high.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or GED, one-year experience in customer service and/or Call Center industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Previous supervisor or management experience will also be considered, but is not necessary.
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates please send completed resumes and applications to:
507 Kent Street
Utica, NY 13501
Attention: Julie Byrne