CABVI is seeking a Full-time Accounts Receivable Assistant to complete/assist with customer accounts, credit card processing, and Central Industries billing.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Completes credit cards processing for customer payments.
- Reviews accounts receivable aging report and follows up on outstanding customer accounts including researching unpaid invoices, discrepancies in payments and sending rebills.
- Sends monthly statements to appropriate customers and to other customers as requested.
- Prepares cash receipt information for JWOD and NYSPSP.
- Matches customer orders to backup information and to invoices. Verifies accuracy of invoices to orders after billing process is completed.
- Understands and provides backup for daily invoicing of Central Industries sales through Macola and SPS for high volume of sales: verifies quantities shipped, pricing, shipping / freight terms, commissions and correct sales account numbers.
- Backs up month-end billing processing including verifying shipped invoices are properly invoiced and cleared from month-end report.
- Understands and provides backup for cash receipts process.
- Consistently achieves annual performance objectives.
- Adapts to change and completes other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer system.
Must have good mathematical skills. Must have good adding machine, typing and data entry skills. Also, excellent computer skills.
90% of job requires sitting and performing clerical duties. Occasionally required to stand, walk and hear. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and stoop or kneel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key job elements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Degree in accounting or related field.
Minimum of five years’ experience preferred. Require excellent computer
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates please send completed resumes and applications to:
507 Kent Street
Utica, NY 13501
Attention: Julie Byrne