CABVI is seeking a temporary part-time or full-time Customer Service Support Representative to perform inbound and outbound support and service functions for targeted markets, customers, programs, and sales opportunities as assigned.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Answer inbound calls from callers to provide support and information based upon their inquiries
- Conduct outbound calls to obtain/verify information and when applicable, promote additional sales, schedule appointments and assist with any questions. Update account file as needed.
- Prioritize workload to continuously meet and maintain established schedules.
- Prioritize and seamlessly transition between inbound and outbound call taking for all assigned campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy and validity of customer records that are created or maintained in customer relationship manager or office document.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports.
- Effectively communicate information to external customers.
- Assist on additional customer service contracts as needed.
- Ensure adherence to defined policies and procedures.
- Adapts to change and completes other duties as assigned by manager.
Must have excellent listening skills and the ability to effectively communicate with employees, vendors, customers, and outside agencies. Must be able to obtain and present information and write accurate reports.
Must have excellent telephone, typing and data entry skills. Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Word, Excel, and database software. Must be willing to adjust to changing technology.
80% of job requires sitting and performing clerical duties. Routinely required to stand, walk, talk, and hear. Frequently required to reach with hand and arms. Occasionally required to stoop or kneel. May occasionally lift or move up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key job elements.
No travel. Occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. Noise level is moderate to high.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum of High School diploma or GED required. Minimum of one-year experience in customer service and/or call center industry. Computer competency required.
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates please send completed resumes and applications to:
507 Kent Street
Utica, NY 13501
Attention: Julie Byrne