CABVI is seeking a Driver/Warehouse Worker to maintain smooth and accurate flow of materials from receipt, to transfer, to storage and shipping.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Accurately selects orders from inventory, completes appropriate paperwork legibly and correctly.
- Prepares finished product for shipping by applying appropriate labels as needed and shrink wrapping pallets.
- Selects and packages small parcel orders. Processing of UPS and Federal Express orders as needed.
- Minimizes damaged product. Repacks / re boxes as necessary.
- Delivers and records transfer of product between all CABVI locations on the appropriate documents.
- Completes in an accurate and legible manner all required paperwork such as transfer sheets, DOT Logs. Completes daily inspection reports and turns into supervisor.
- Safely handles company equipment and materials.
- Loads and unloads trucks using forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Calls all safety concerns to the attention of immediate supervisor/manager
Must have good listening skills and ability to effectively communicate. Must be able to work well with others and be a team player.
Must be able to use barcode scanning system. Must be able to run small parcel computerized system.
Ability to repetitively lift, sort and stack cartons weighing up to 50 lbs. Ability to travel at least 50% of the time. Good vision necessary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key job elements.
Driving 100% of the time. Unheated warehouse / office environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a valid CDL A/ B with passenger endorsement. Clean driving history required. Ability to become certified on all company forklifts and operates in a safe and responsible manner. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates please send completed resumes and applications to:
507 Kent Street
Utica, NY 13501
Attention: Julie Byrne