CABVI is seeking a Call Center Quality Assurance Analyst to provide quality call monitoring for call center representatives and completes observation quotas, verifies accuracy of call center script usage, process and procedures to ensure 100% client satisfaction. This position will assist in developing, creating and implementing contact center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer’s experience. This role will also assist in retrieving, compiling and analyzing key performance metrics for contact center contracts.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Design and maintain Call Center Quality Assurance Program to include identifying and defining competencies, creating call review forms and determining scoring.
- Complete call monitor evaluations based upon project standards, contractual requirements and performance measures and record results in the appropriate quality database
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile, analyze and track performance at team and individual level.
- Partner with call center manager and supervisors to identify key performance drivers and build appropriate training and quality assurance initiatives.
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for call center staff to ensure consistent quality scoring among all representatives.
- Prepare and analyze key performance metric reports for management staff review on individual representatives as well as entire contract/project.
- Provide written feedback and conduct one-on-one coaching sessions with employees in order to facilitate a high level of accuracy and customer service.
- Assist Call Center Management staff with clerical duties, such as payroll, subsidies, etc.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of CSR roles and all computer applications used in the call center.
- Take pro-active lead in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Identify, save, and report exceptional calls for use in coaching and development. Seek calls or portions of calls, which perfectly demonstrate desired call handling behaviors for varying and requested/assigned situations to support business needs and save and share with training and leadership.
- Contribute to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the department and the agency by performing all other duties as assigned.
- Adapts to change and completes other duties as assigned by manager.
Ability to clearly communicate concepts, processes and methods to a variety of audiences. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to conduct themselves with exceptional phone and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, carriers and the general public.
Computer proficiency required, including Microsoft Office Suite and Internet navigation. Must have excellent data entry and keyboarding skills. Must have the ability to gather, verify and conduct comparisons of carrier information. Must be proficient or familiar with use of adaptive software and must be willing to learn new technology.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Possess strong judgment skills to make sound business decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic manner. Must have flexibility for backfilling peers or assisting with call volume peaks when coverage is needed. Must maintain a strict adherence to CABVI’s mission statement and core values.
Regularly required to speak and listen through a telephone/computer headset. Frequently required to use hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects or keyboard, and reach with hands and arms. Required to type or input information into a computer via keyboard. Occasionally required stand, walk, and sit. May occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Some travel may be necessary. Occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. Noise level is moderate to high.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED, with a minimum of one-year experience in customer service and/or Call Center industry is required. Proven experience developing and maintaining call center quality assurance programs. Previous supervisor or management experience preferred, but not required. Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates please send completed resumes and applications to:
507 Kent Street
Utica, NY 13501
Attention: Julie Byrne