CABVI is seeking a Call Center Manager to be responsible for development and daily management of operations for our contact center as well as lead our call center representatives to better performance and improve service quality. This position will assist in establishing call center objectives and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Schedule call center representatives work hours to ensure appropriate daily coverage for contracted clients and assesses and plans ahead for contact center needs.
- Communicate with and acts as the call center liaison for CABVI with Commission for the Blind and Visually Handicapped, National Industries for the Blind, and other agencies, clients, and vendors.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all contractual requirements, including writing comprehensive monthly reports. Complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Maintain and revise department procedure manuals, quality control plan, and all required logs
- Develop training materials and deliver call center representative training on all contractual requirements, including continuing education and department meetings.
- Manage the day-to-day contractual operations and activities of the call center in order to achieve key performance goals, such as quality, assigning workflows, managing our call volumes, service levels, workforce management, etc. Ensure the agents understand and comply with call center objectives, performance standards and policies.
- Build and develop an effective and high performance team. Provides coaching in order to improve and maintain team performance and is directly responsible for performance management processes for improving call center representatives key performance metrics.
- Develop a culture of learning, positivity and recognition that inspires employees, ensures a friendly and motivating work environment, increases agents’ loyalty and focus which produces desired business outcomes. Fosters a relationship with the representatives that create effective channels of feedback and employee engagement.
- Ensure quality assurance contractual requirements are met through monitoring call center representatives as well as calibrating and auditing supervisor’s quality monitors.
- Conduct ongoing analysis, planning and evaluation of department to ensure superior service and cost efficiency.
- Conduct on-time completion of employee performance reviews.
- Assist other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Analyze call center data to summarize data and trends to improve processes through performance monitoring, problem resolution, system audits, and quality assurance means to ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Accomplish call center human resource objectives by interviewing, selecting, hiring, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; enforce agency policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of team leaders and call center representatives actively engaging and supporting the development of the team to ensure better performance and succession planning.
- Assist in the development process on call center opportunities and ongoing management of call center contracts (i.e. client meetings, proposals, pricing, project implementation, project oversight).
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology, etc.)
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment, and reorders as needed.
- Conduct community presentations and represents CABVI at meetings as appropriate.
- Adapts to change and completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Oversee performance of all customer service representatives. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with JWOD requirements, CABVI policies, applicable laws, and client contractual requirements. Strong leadership and team building capabilities required.
Must have ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, client staff, CBVH and NIB personnel, professionals, and the general public. Must be able to write effective plans, reports and correspondence. Must be able to clearly articulate during stressful situations. Requires excellent listening skills and the ability to encourage teamwork and give constructive direction.
Must have knowledge concerning call center phone and monitoring system. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, adaptive software and equipment. Must have good mathematical and statistical analysis skills. Must have an extensive knowledge of DOT process and regulation. Must be willing to learn new technology.
80% of job requires sitting and performing administrative duties. Frequently required to talk or hear. Occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop and kneel. Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key job elements.
In‑house position with minimal travel. Must be available at all times call center is operational via cell phone/email after office hours to respond to call center representative calls within one hour. Exposed to computer and adaptive equipment malfunctions. Noise level is moderate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum Associates degree. Must have a minimum of three years supervisory and customer service experience.
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.
Interested candidates please send completed resumes and applications to:
507 Kent Street
Utica, NY 13501
Attention: Julie Byrne