CABVI is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to assist with accounts payable processes and other Business Office processes.
KEY JOB ELEMENTS
- Date stamp and highlight invoices/statements. Give invoices to Accounts Payable Team Lead for review.
- Print receivers for purchase orders daily and match with purchase orders and other appropriate backup. Maintain receivers and PO’s in appropriate files.
- Preparation of assigned invoices to include obtaining required approvals, coding, and entering.
- Print vendor report for approval and select invoices for payment.
- Process Weekly check run. Attach backup information to checks.
- Close PO’s after checks are approved and mailed.
- File payment information after all processing is completed.
- Maintain freight payment spreadsheets and assist with calling in payment for FedEx invoices.
- Assist Accounts Payable Team Lead verifying invoices with purchase orders prior to payment.
- Perform general clerical and accounting duties to include but not limited to filing, faxing, mailing, and photocopying.
- Adapt to change and completes other duties as assigned.
- Consistently achieve performance objectives
Must have excellent listening skills and ability to effectively respond to a variety of office demands. Must have ability to communicate with other staff.
Must have good mathematical skills. Must have good adding machine typing and data entry skills. Must be willing to learn new technology.
90% of job requires sitting and performing clerical duties. Occasionally required to stand, walk and hear. Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and stoop or kneel. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the key job elements.
In-house Position. Noise level is moderate.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree in Accounting or related field preferred. Accounting or accounts payable experience required.
To apply to this position please fill out our job application form, equal employment opportunity form, and upload your resume by clicking the link below:
CABVI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or any other legally protected status.